As Head of Strategic Accounts for Techex , you’ll be responsible for developing relationships with key exhibitors , providers and partners to support the growth of our event series in Amsterdam, London, and San Fran. We want you to be single-mindedly focused on scouting, building and developing relationships with larger tier customers.
TechEx is a large-scale international enterprise technology event series exploring IoT, Blockchain, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, Edge computing and 5G. Our high-quality conferences and exhibitions are held in London (Global), Amsterdam (Europe), and Silicon Valley (North America) both physically and virtually with thousands of attendees and hundreds of sponsors.
Any single day in the life of building Strategic Partnerships is dynamic and challenging. You will ;
- Developing and implementing successful strategies for driving new business and building customer relationships
- Participate in the strategic deal-making to grow our business and expand our event partnerships with key exhibitor, media partners and associations.
- Work with the conference team on advisory boards, and building relationships
- Build the partnerships plan to work with high level clients, larger scale partnerships, building models to deliver satisfaction through our events. Face to face, visiting offices in London, and abroad, and visiting international events to get them signed off.
- Help to devise and deliver a partnerships strategy and plan to deliver high levels of measurable growth in attendees and key target audiences.
- Pitch and close key marketing partnership deals, that ensure we are building large scale shows
- Collaborate with our internal teams to make sure the strategy is implemented effectively
- Maintain a full and healthy partnerships pipeline of new business development opportunities globally.
- Negotiate at a senior level on partnership deals
- Reporting, forecasting, budgeting and commercial modelling for partnership deals
- Raise brand profile and awareness through targeted communications to our partner database
- Focusing on key strategic areas of the business internally to grow the business
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated, ideally in a research-oriented subject
- Ideally a few years commercial event experience
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- An analytical and critical thinker
- Positive approach and great team player
- Understanding of technology trends
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities in a growing business
- A fun and lively work culture, with regular social events
- Chance to work in a spacious and brand-new office, with renovation scheduled for completion by end of Q1 2022
- 50% company discount card to be used in group venues; cafes, bars etc