TechEx have a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious producer to be deeply involved with the organisation of a rapidly evolving conference and exhibition series.
The conference producer will work on conferences covering fast evolving enterprise technologies such as cyber security, cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious producer to be deeply involved with the organisation of a rapidly evolving conference and exhibition series.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator, commercially astute with first class research, analytical and written skills. Working within a small, vibrant team of dedicated professionals, this is a challenging yet rewarding role.
This role would suit someone who has gained experience working on conferences but would like to take the next step in their career by working on larger international events with longer production cycles.
- Devising high quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly through visible on-site management
- Proactively contribute to project meetings and provide market feedback
- Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- Liaising with key sponsors to deliver their contracted speaking opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Updating of websites with agendas and speakers
- You will take a prominent position when it comes to company culture, encouraging your team and peers to demonstrate our core values at all times
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated, ideally in a research-oriented subject
- Ideally a few years commercial event experience
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- An analytical and critical thinker
- Positive approach and great team player
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities in a growing business
- A fun and lively work culture, with regular social events
- Chance to work in a spacious and brand-new office, with renovation scheduled for completion by end of Q1 2022
50% company discount card to be used in group venues; cafes, bars etc
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.