TechEx have a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious producer to be deeply involved with the organisation of a rapidly evolving conference and exhibition series.
In your role as a conference producer, you will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing quality conference programmes for the TechEx global event series.
TechEx is a large-scale international enterprise technology event series exploring IoT, Blockchain, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, Edge computing and 5G. Our high-quality conferences and exhibitions are held worldwide both physically and virtually with the goal to enable key networking opportunities and deliver value to attendees and sponsors.
You will work on a wide spectrum of conferences covering an array of leading enterprise technologies.
As a Conference Producer you will be a confident communicator, commercially astute with first class research, analytical and written skills. Working within a small, vibrant team of dedicated professionals, this is a challenging yet rewarding role.
- Devising high quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly
- Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- Liaising with key sponsors to deliver their contracted speaking opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Updating of websites with agendas and speakers
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated (2:1 minimum), ideally in a research-oriented subject
- At least 2 years commercial event experience
- Understanding of technology trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.