TechForge has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Conference/Operations producer to take on a promising new role as part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial, young Bristol-based events team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to put their stamp on a growing event conference, publishing and exhibition business, in an fast moving company with a passion for new tech. In your role as a conference producer, you will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing quality conference programmes for the TechForge event series.
- Devising high quality conferences by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends, hot topics and conference opportunities
- Acquiring senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at conferences
- Attend events and run them on the day
- To speak to business leaders worldwide – discussing developing issues – what’s going to be vital in the future
- Collaborating with sales and marketing to ensure good lists, support and copy is produced for all events
- Main onsite event point of contact
- Previous experience in a similar role within the events sector
- Experience with website content management system
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in speaking and calling.
- Good copywriting skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word/Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated (2:1 minimum), ideally in a research-oriented subject
- At least 2 years commercial event experience
- Understanding of technology trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
TechForge is a market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, focusing specifically on the enterprise application of technology.
We welcome thousands of subscribers and readers to our eight dedicated news sites each week, while our content reaches in excess of 7 million technology professionals directly through social channels. Our virtual events and online executive roundtables are attended by forward-thinking CxOs who are developing and implementing technology strategies for their organisations.
Following a successful 2022, we are planning to rapidly expand our portfolio of TechForge digital events, as we move into a large new city-centre office.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.