TechForge Media, part of Encore Media is a market-leading publishing company, event organiser, and digital services provider, focusing specifically on the enterprise application of technology. We welcome thousands of subscribers and readers to our eight dedicated news sites each week, while our content reaches more than 7 million technology professionals through owned channels.
Our in-person enterprise technology events take place around the world and welcome thousands of senior technology professionals every year. We also run executive roundtables and webinars which are attended by forward-thinking CxOs who are developing and implementing technology strategies for their organisations.
In addition, we deliver digital services for clients including brand building, content marketing, lead generation and more.,
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow our series of technology events, webinars and help with the delivery of our digital services campaigns. This is an exciting and varied role, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing who will provide the necessary training. You will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks from project management to event management, to client management, to allow for the successful completion of planned marketing activities to aid the growth of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to put their stamp on a growing event series and publishing company in a fast-moving environment, with a passion for new technology.
- Create and manage appropriate campaigns and content to help market B2B enterprise technology webinars and events for a variety of channels.
- Handling of registration and subscription data for our events, digital services and news publications, including the sign-up process and marketing automations.
- Assist with the delivery of digital services campaigns.
- Social media planning, management, and content creation, including social media advertising.
- Organise and manage email campaigns using Mailchimp (or similar)
- Create compelling graphics using Photoshop / Adobe Suite / Canva
- Collaborate with event partners and sponsors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for our events.
- Communicate with target audiences, partners and vendors to build brand awareness.
- Assist in the project build with our app provider.
- Creating press releases.
- Updating websites on WordPress including writing creative copy and producing creative assets.
- Responding to attendee enquiries.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar marketing role.
- Experience with data management and experience managing subscription process and marketing automations.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Photoshop trained or equivalent.
- GDPR knowledge.
- Comfortable using social channels including social media advertising, and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Strong attention to detail
- A basic understanding of content management systems (i.e. WordPress) plus SEO skills would be helpful
- Background in events preferred.
- Hybrid working
- Career development opportunities in a growing business
- A fun and lively work culture, with regular social events
- A brand-new spacious office in Bristol city centre (featuring members club and 3 bars!)
- 50% company discount card to be used in group venues; cafes, bars etc
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in working for us? Email email@example.com with the subject title ‘Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy’ and attach your CV. Strictly no recruiters please.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.