We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and dynamic producer to take on an ongoing conference production role of evolving global marketing conference and exhibition series.
The position will be working on a marketing & technology event and publishing portfolio called DMWF (Digital Marketing World Forum) and Marketing Tech, focusing on digital marketing, running shows in London, Amsterdam, New York and Singapore – virtual, hybrid and in-person events. www.digitalmarketing-conference.com
For the initial project, the producer will be working for our conference Influencer Marketing World in early 2022. They will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing a quality conference program for an in-person and virtual conference.
This candidate will be a confident communicator, commercially astute with first-class research, analytical and written skills. Working within a small, vibrant team of dedicated professionals, this is a challenging yet rewarding role.
You will be closely working with the Director and Head of Conference in delivering the production cycle and wider team members in the DMWF portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to put their stamp on a growing event conference business. It’s a fun team, within an entrepreneurial fast-moving company with a passion for new tech.
- Devising high quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly
- Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- Liaising with key sponsors to deliver their contracted speaking opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Updating of websites with agendas and speakers
Prefered Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated (2:1 minimum), ideally in a research-oriented subject
- At least 2 years commercial event experience
- Understanding of marketing and digital trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
DMWF events focus on digital marketing for senior leaders, running conference and exhibitions in the UK, Europe, Middle East, North America (East and West Coast) and Asia, with virtual, hybrid and in-person offerings.
MarketingTech provides news, analysis and opinion around digital marketing for CMOs, marketing managers and digital strategists. Established in 2011 with over 360,000 annual readers, ranked #2 by Feedspot in 2019 and in 2020 launched editorial driven conferences and webinars.
how to apply
Please submit a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Senior Conference Producer’.