TechEx are looking for an experienced and creative marketing professional to join their team.
In your role as the Marketing Manager for TechEx, you will contribute to the overall success of the marketing team through effective digital marketing strategies and successful implementation. You will report into the Head of Marketing for TechEx.
You must be an excellent communicator, have a creative flair and have an eye for analytics. With no day being the same, you should be adept at working to and achieving targets and have great organisational abilities. An interest and understanding of major technology trends is preferable.
- SEO: liaising with third parties, optimizing copy for search engine optimization, researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Planning, implementation, management and optimization for both inbound marketing and paid media
- Being the lead for strategy planning, implementation and optimisation of PPC campaigns to maximise the ROI
- Conduct keyword & trend research; sharing insights with the wider marketing team and helping translate this into our PPC strategy
Performance and meet KPI’s across all PPC channels
- Analyse and report on account performance
- Drive testing roadmap to ensure creative, copy, ad formats & bid management are fully optimised
- Understand competitor landscape and analyse keywords and formats being used
- Regularly pull search term analysis and act based on the findings
- Develop in-depth knowledge of target audience and show strategy
- Create and distribute press releases
- Develop new email promotions
- Maintain and update our WordPress websites as well as creating new content for the website
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Create relationships with associations and press to maintain international coverage of our events and create long-standing links
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- Degree educated or CIM qualified
- A very good understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ad tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous events marketing (desirable)
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.