This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious events professional to further develop their career.
The Online Events Operations Manager will be responsible for the execution and fulfilment of digital services packages sold under the TechForge and TechEx brands.
In this role you will act as both an external account manager liaising with sponsors and their target customers, and an internal stakeholder manager working between functional teams.
The work will be varied; one week you may be calling senior industry contacts to invite them to a digital webinar, and the next you could be creating a market survey for a sponsor. You may also be required to work on VIP campaigns for virtual or live events.
This is an essential role as we grow the TechForge portfolio and revenue lines. Within this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of all digital packages, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and ultimately, delighting sponsors.
- Record all sponsor activities across the company (Events and standalone digital marketing), and proactively and enthusiastically liaise with sponsors and partners to set and manage expectations in relation to package delivery.
- Be the main point of contact for operational delivery of Events:
- Primary contact for the networking platform training and implementation (Confirming company info, attendees and branding).
- Establishing key target audience for sponsors
- Organise 1-2-1 introductions between primary market stakeholders and sponsors, both those included contractually and to others as a value add.
- Arranging editorial content with the editors & marketing team
- Attract VIP attendees to virtual events
- Manage operational delivery on the event day via our event platform, problem solve and drive engagement on the platform.
- Be the main point of contact for clients with Webinars, including;
- Setting up dates, times, topics and confirm audience with clients
- Marketing Webinars within relevant publications and platforms – including creating marketing promotion
- Attracting speakers and working closely with the conference team to deliver this
- Running the webinar on the day on our webinar platform, including any practise sessions and speaker engagement
- Be the main point of contact for Digital Project Delivery:
- Liaise with the editorial team on sponsored content requirements
- Respond to inbound enquiries regarding sponsored content posts on the news sites.
- Set up market surveys and liaise with the marketing team to activate outreach campaigns
- Add up all adverts onto relevant publishing site set to appropriate timescale, as well as maintain all advertising areas across the sites.
- Keeping all relevant webpages up to date
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree level 2:1 and above
- Someone with demonstrated experience of being highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Extremely good communication skills with high attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills
- The ability to work well with others and work on your own initiative
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- Experience of website editing a plus but not essential, as training will be given
- Experience of Zoom Webinar a plus
- Competent with Microsoft Office products
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Encore Media Group is a Bristol-based, market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, with three leading media brands: TechEx, TechForge & DMWF. As we undertake an exciting phase of growth and move to a large new city-centre office, we are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all three business lines.
TechForge is a market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider, focusing specifically on the enterprise application of technology.
We welcome thousands of subscribers and readers to our eight dedicated news sites each week, while our content reaches in excess of 7 million technology professionals directly through social channels. Our virtual events and online executive roundtables are attended by forward-thinking CxOs who are developing and implementing technology strategies for their organisations.
Following a successful 2020, we are planning to rapidly expand our portfolio of TechForge digital events, as we move into a large new city-centre office.
We are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic professionals across our business.